Support CASA with an Online Donation
Every investment in CASA of Denton County, increases our ability to serve more abused and neglected children in North Texas. With your support we are one step closer to serving every child eligible for CASA services. Gifts of all sizes make a difference and are immeasurable to the life of a child navigating the child welfare system.
- $1,500 supports a year of CASA services for one child
- $500 provides support and guidance to have a CASA attend each court hearing
- $125 supports the pre-service training costs of one CASA advocate
- $75 provides 12 hours of continuing education for one CASA advocate
- $50 supports the cost of required background checks for one CASA advocate
- $25 provides essential toiletries for children entering foster care