Support CASA with an Online Donation
Every investment in CASA of Denton County, increases our ability to serve more abused and neglected children in North Texas. With your support we are one step closer to serving every child eligible for CASA services. Gifts of all sizes make a difference and are immeasurable to the life of a child navigating the child welfare system.
- $1,500 supports a year of CASA services for one child
- $500 provides support and guidance to have a CASA attend each court hearing
- $125 supports the pre-service training costs of one CASA advocate
- $75 provides 12 hours of continuing education for one CASA advocate
- $50 supports the cost of required background checks for one CASA advocate
- $25 provides essential toiletries for children entering foster care
Fight child abuse without ever writing another check by joining our Heroes of Hope monthly donor program. Signing up is easy! Your sustained monthly gift ensures consistent advocacy for children into the future.
How does it work?
- Choose how much you want to give each month – as little as $10
- Choose whether you want your gifts deducted from your savings account, checking account or credit card
- When you want to stop your donation, just let us know and we’ll stop your payments right away
- Click here to sign up online with your credit card
- Set it and forget it! We’ll keep track of your donations and send you confirmations as we receive your monthly gift.
Why monthly giving?
Monthly Giving is the most efficient way to make sustained impact:
- Program staff spends less money and resources soliciting donors, and instead can focus on supporting our advocates and children.
- Consistent giving allows staff to plan more confidently for incoming funds and how to allocate them, making our programs more efficient and allowing us to serve more youth.
- Monthly giving is easy! You can provide sustained support at your own set pace with a few simple clicks, and then sit back and relax knowing your gift will continue to renew.
CASA of Denton County, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charity, Tax ID #75-2417472.
All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.