Many employers have matching-gift programs, which match your donation dollar for dollar or match your volunteer hours served with a direct monetary donation to CASA. Matching-gift programs empower the donor to leverage both your time and money towards a good cause. Check with your Human Resources department to see if a matching-gift program exists at your workplace.
Local and national corporations in Denton County and across the U.S. have
Monetary donations are not the only way to support CASA. We welcome all contributions that help us reduce our operating expenses so we can better serve children in need.
Needs for the Office:
- 20 lb. White Copy Paper
- Gift cards to Office Depot
- Gift cards to Office Max
- Gift cards to Best Buy
- Sanitation products, including toilet tissue, facial tissue, and paper towels
- Disposable kitchen products, including paper plates, and plastic silverware
Needs for the Children:
- Gift cards to cover necessities or gifts to children
- Gift cards to movie theaters, restaurants, sporting events to use in visits with children
- Gasoline gift cards, frequent flier miles, or airline tickets to visit children placed in facilities across Texas or in other states
HONORARIUM and MEMORIAM
Honor a friend or loved one with a donation to CASA in his/her name.
Consider making a planned gift that includes CASA as a beneficiary. More than just wills and estates, planned gifts can help you accomplish a tax benefit now but will be paid in the future.
Gift card drives and school supply donations, a $5,000 event sponsorship or newsletter underwriting – CASA has an opportunity for your company or organization to get involved.
Engage in one of CASA’s two signature fundraising events – the Pulling for Kids Sporting Clay Tournament and Evening of Elegance – by signing on as an event sponsor, donating in kind items, or becoming an event volunteer. Learn more about CASA’s fundraising events here.
From back to school clothes to toiletry items and birthday presents, children in state care often lack many of the items that other children consider to be standard. Donations to this fund are kept separate from all other CASA finances and are distributed directly to the children as needs are identified.
Marketing or Communications Consulting
- Help maintain current information on our website
- Invite CASA Staff to present a program to your civic or community group
- Share information about CASA with your co-workers, friends and family
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your ideas regarding fund raising and community awareness activities to benefit CASA. Contact Brooke Moore, Development Director, at 940.243.2272.
CASA of Denton County, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charity, Tax ID #75-2417472.
All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.